Pneumatic tools are popular in professional workshops and industrial plants for their performance, cheap operation and easy maintenance. To ensure that the tool serves well and for a long time, even in demanding conditions, provide it with optimal operating conditions.
Take a look at the recommendations we have prepared for you regarding the care of air tools.
5 tips to extend the life of air tools
- Always use properly treated compressed air to operate the tire: 6.3 bar working pressure, drained, cleaned and lubricated.
- If you want to have air quality without worries and under control, use a maintenance unit.
- Always use a special oil to lubricate the compressed air.
- Perform a preventive inspection of the tool every three months and, if necessary, replace worn parts (eg air grinder blades). Preventive inspections are time-consuming and cost-effective, but they can prevent more complicated service interventions in the future.
- Extra tip: Drop one to two drops of oil a day into the gear of the tool, thus significantly extending its service life.
REMEMBER: Always use air tools in accordance with local hygiene and safety standards. The exposure time for working with the tool depends on the type of clamped accessories and is determined according to the values of vibration and noise for each work operation separately.
Are you looking for a reliable air tool supplier?
Try us. We have been selling tools at ALFAVARIA Group since 1996. We equip plants and workshops and provide quality tool service. We will be happy to help you.
CONTACT: 📧 Write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 485 100 303 (Mon-Fri 7-17 h)